Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Product review: Hair Off instant eyebrow shapers

Part of me as a mom wants to look good even though I know it from my heart that inside our joyful home all I do everyday is to ask myself why my kids' bedroom is always like a party was held for the three little pigs, the crumbs and leftover jellos all over the carpet were like a garden path was built from our dining room to all corners of our bedrooms, and the dirty laundry of my girls that just seemed to keep on coming. Guess what, those are some of the things I actually look forward to everyday. Kids grow and learn faster and before long I may never see tiny legos and torn doll dresses over the floor so I savor every bit of the moment I see. Thank God my hubee is always there to help me. The load is lighter and brighter to me.


So let me tell you that whenever we go out I take more time fixing my hair and putting some light beauty touches on my face so I was thrilled when I saw this product during one of our occasional trips to the grocery. I do not have the skill on how to shape my eyebrows ever so upon seeing this magic box I bought it quickly without hesitation.

After finishing half of the first pad without success, I can honestly say these eyebrow shapers are perfect gift to someone you hate. I do not understand the shape of the eyebrows and absolutely there is no magic in here.



These strips need to be cut out first according to the shape of your eyebrows.  There is no way you can actually put them right on the spot, press and peel it unless it's Halloween and you want to make your eyebrows look naturally shapeless and scare tiny tots with your horrible look.

These strips are good to keep for my scrapbook projects along with my scotch tapes and glue sticks.

I don't know how to justify the price but take my word on this, just go to the parlor have the professionals do their best to shape your eyebrows.

Bottom line: stay away from these shapers. It's scary, confusing, and a waste of money >=(




No comments:

Post a Comment